Re: Anybody have an accessible password service?

John Isige

I don't have a phone. That's why I was wondering about it.

On 12/7/2019 21:21, Sascha Cowley via Groups.Io wrote:
I personally use LastPass.

It's not great but it's usable.

As for logging in to sites on others' machines, I would usually find
the password on my phone and type it in manually. I don't use other
people's computers though, so I've never done this (closest I've come
is logging in to sites in VMs where installing the browser addon
wouldn't be worthwhile).

On 8/12/2019 12:24, John Isige wrote:
Hey all. Anybody got an accessible password service recommendation?
My wife uses Last Pass and I think people generally seem to like it,
but is it accessible? I personally wonder what you do if you're on a
computer that's not one of yours but you want to log on to a site. Is
there a way to get at your password in that case? I'm pretty sure it
uses apps for phone/tablet but I'm honestly not sure what it does on
PC. I figured I'd ask here because somebody's probably had
experiences. I'll obviously need to feed it the old passwords for
sites and have it change the passwords to whatever it autogenerates.
So I'd like to know that all of that's accessible rather than trying
to chase down services and messing with them, if somebody's already
done the research, so to speak. I'd hate to get halfway through a
process and have it changing things and find out later that it's not
fully accessible or something.