Re: Quick NVDA question

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.

Hold down control, shift, NVDA and use the left or right arrows to scroll through the options. There are options to change the voice and speech rate. Once you find the option you want use the up and down arrow to increase or decrease the value.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2019 10:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Quick NVDA question

Hi all, Michael here.

I can't seem to change the speech rate and the voice on the go with an copy of NVDA on an Laptop using Laptop keyboard layout. I can do it on my other laptop with a full size keyboard.

Any idea how can I do the same thing as I used to do on my other Laptop on this laptop with laptop keyboard layout?

Hope to hear from you'all.

Thanks and and have a nice weekend.

Best regards