Re: thunderbird question

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi,

I'm using thunderbird. You could try disabling the global search. Another reason thunderbird could be sluggish is because you might have a lot of messages in your inbox. If too many messages in the inbox is the case, you might want to organize them with creating new folders for your list and create message filters. That's the only thing I can think of.

Rosemarie

On 12/8/2019 8:39 AM, Darren Tomblin wrote:
hi, is anyone else using thuhnderbird finding it sluggish with nda. it
seems like it takes a long time to move between fields and messages.
does anyone know how to fix this its getting a lttle annoying thanks