Re: thunderbird question

Sarah k Alawami

yep. I've had that issue for a year now and really do not knowh how to fix it. it is really driving me up the wall, as no one else on the tBird list seems othave the issues I'm having with lag.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 8 Dec 2019, at 8:39, Darren Tomblin wrote:

hi, is anyone else using thuhnderbird finding it sluggish with nda. it
seems like it takes a long time to move between fields and messages.
does anyone know how to fix this its getting a lttle annoying thanks

--
73,
Darren Tomblin(KC9JJJ)