Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2019 11:58 AM
Subject: [nvda] a helpful tip for anyone using i cloud for windows with NVDA

hey guys. For anyone using i cloud for windows, you may have noticed that on the main screen that NVDA reads the entire window all at once when its displayed and it makes  it impossible to use. Well there is an easy workaround to this that I have found works great. This will only work under windows 10
When in the i cloud window, press the windows key and R at the same time to use recognition and OCR will make the window usable. Hope all find this helpful