Re: Accessable antivirus program #addonrelease

Quentin Christensen

I would chime in and say I also use Windows Defender on Windows 10.  A friend and I were talking about this topic on the weekend, and I went off to see what the wider world uses.  Here are three review sites I found (and have read previously) which offer their (recent / current) views on anti-virus for Windows 10.  More detailed analysis from each in the links, but I've included a one line summary for each as well:

Their recommendation: Windows Defender paired with Malware Bytes (according to that thread I noted the other day, Malware bytes should be accessible).

They give defender 3.5 / 5.  Their editor's choices, which both get 4.5 are Avast and Kaspersky.

Their recommendation Kaspersky Free Antivirus is our top choice, but Bitdefender Antivirus Free and Avast Free Antivirus aren't far behind

I know someone mentioned Malware Bytes in the thread.  Has anyone used Avast, Kaspersky or Bitdefender lately and noted where accessibility is at with those please?

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 11:52 AM David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Yes, Windows Defender has worked much better for me for keeping my computer clean, and also, it is so accessible!

Windows Defender is the best anti-virus software I have used!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10