Re: Windows 10 Upgrade?

I wouldn't bother about it.
tomorrow is upgrade end, the nags should stop within the next day or 2 if you can handle it a little longer it will die.

On 28/07/2016 4:06 a.m., David Russell wrote:
Hi NVDA group,

I currently have Win7 on my computer, but am noticing the frequency of
upgrade to win10 is occurring more often during the day. My questions
are these:
-If I select yes, will it write over Win7 or somehow make win7 disabled?

-Will "all programs" currently accessed be moved to function in win10?

-How do I tell if the version upgrade is 32-bit or 64-bit? I do have
the latest version of NVDA running.

Thanks for the help which will lead me to move or not move.
Regards,