Re: regular expression for correctly speaking numbers followed by an apostrophe

Tyler Spivey

Match: (\d+)'
Replace: \1 feet
Type: regexp

On Mon, Dec 09, 2019 at 11:19:58AM -0500, Dan Beaver wrote:
<head>

</head>
pronunciation tables.  I have docs that have lots of foot
measurements given as the number of feet followed immediately by
an apostrophe.  I want it to speak 25' as say 25feet. I can't
figure out how to enter the regular expression so it will work
with any foot measurement in this format.</tt></p>
</tt></p>
</tt></p>
</tt></p>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--