Re: NVDA 2019.3 Beta 1 is out

abdul muhamin

Hi all, its good that the NVDA has been updated to 2019.3b1. but its sad for me that my favorite addon, file reader is incompatible with this version, is there any solution for this addon? Or is there any alternative available? I use this when I’m gaming. thanks

Regards

Abdulmuhamin.

Chief content officer at

Blind Help Project