Re: Some observations on usability aspects with Firefox and NVDA

Well navigational sounds at least should be fixed.
It should autoupdate itself.
Because mozilla removed fuel things don't work.
Right, in some instances like with some forum links the addon just won't fire but it works most of the time and where it doesn't it does not matter to me.

Navigational sounds but you need to use firefox 46 or before. all the
versions after this seem to screw that up and tend also to me at least
to be a slug compared to 46.
I hope somebody tells Mozilla about these things. Navigational sounds
always makes a bong sound when the page has fully loaded, though of
course some web site do continue throwing crap at you for adverts, and I
always use ublock on firefox now to stop all this rubbish from moving
focus.

Amazon seem to be particularly annoying in this respect recently. Now I
hear clicks but nothing changes which sis just what I need.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-