From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible radio player software for windows?

Tapin Radio is a good program. Unfortunately, such programs may not have access to as many stations as previously. I saw something on a list I follow indicating that there is something about rights management and many stations are no longer accessible to such programs. for some reason, they are restricting their streams to use from their web sites. I've only seen one comment about this and I'm not saying it is reliable information but such players may not be as useful as previously.