From: "David Russell" <david.sonofhashem@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:06 PM
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 Upgrade?

Hi NVDA group,

I currently have Win7 on my computer, but am noticing the frequency of
upgrade to win10 is occurring more often during the day. My questions
are these:
-If I select yes, will it write over Win7 or somehow make win7 disabled?

-Will "all programs" currently accessed be moved to function in win10?

-How do I tell if the version upgrade is 32-bit or 64-bit? I do have
the latest version of NVDA running.

Thanks for the help which will lead me to move or not move.
Regards,
--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com