Re: Console and NVDA 2019.3 beta 1

Tyler Spivey

Press NVDA+5 until it says read dynamic content changes on.

If that didn't fix it, try going into NVDA's advanced settings and disable the UIA console. It's some new feature added recently that still has some bugs to iron out.

On 12/9/2019 7:03 PM, Ryan Mann wrote:
This morning, I was trying the beta on a Surface Pro running Windows 10 professional. I noticed that when I opened the console and started typing commands, NVDA didn’t automatically read the output. Does anybody else notice this? If nobody else notices, this might be an issue with my machine.