From: "Dan Kerstetter" <dhk55@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 7:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Sudden Strange Behavior with Outlook 2016

Hello all.

For the past few days, NVDA has been saying "no associated drafts" before
each email message in the message list in Outlook 2016.

I've made no changes in outlook. Is there a way to stop this? I have a
large number of emails each day and those few words add time to the process.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan