From: "David Russell" <david.sonofhashem@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:26 AM
Subject: [nvda] Battle With Win10

Hello group,
Late this afternoon I began having troubles in earnest with windows 10
forcing an install. NVDA did not read this was occurring, it was all
behind the scenes according to my wife who is sighted.

I did go to control panel, windows update, change settings and chose
the install automatic updates. This was suggested by an article at
make use of .com. It did not work.

My wife was able to again stop the install, but the problem is likely
to occur when my computer goes into low power mode, after not being
used for a few minutes.

This is quite disconcerting and evidently a widespread problem, not
just mine or a few others. Any thoughts?

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com