Re: curious about NVDA and it's behavior in different browsers.

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah, stop using IE and switch to edge. And then see if the problem is fixed.

Good luck.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 10 Dec 2019, at 5:53, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi list there is something very frustrating that happens from time to time on internet explorer.  When I’m on Facebook browsing my notifications from time to time there is one regular poster to one of the groups I’m in who posts these quizzes to the group.  They are indicated by a musical notes Icon. For some reason that icon link is broken into pieces.  Trying to read the notification when this happens is impossible.  That icon was there a total of 26 time.  Have done the same thing on chrome and can verify there is only one link there.  What is happening and is there anything that can be done to correct this?  Am not sure if this is an NVDA issue or a browser issue.  Any thoughts.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10