Re: NVDA sometimes loses control and needs to be restarted

Yeah those programs use a lot of memmory, chrome, waterfox, etc.

I usually use 1 at a time and close it when I am done.

On 11/12/2019 1:13 am, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that when it happens to me I'm either using Thunderbird, Seamonkey or Firefox. It happens more with Seamonkey than others though and there are no add ons running or installed on this computer, which is a Lenovo.

Lisa P. Geibel
For Mine and Marcus's Christian and Messianic audio show, call 631-403-1002 and press 9997 for that show.
For Marcus's Big Brother breaking news and shows, call the same number above, but press 9998 for that show.
For either show, once you're in, press 1, then 0
If you want to hear previous shows, after dialing the above phone number and choosing which show you want, press 2.
We'd love to hear from anyone about these shows and thank you for listening.
email:
 lisapgeibel429@...
Twitter:
LisaLisa429
Facebook:
m.facebook.com/ldporter1
May YHWH bless you all

On 12/10/2019 7:06 AM, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello,

I encounter this problem using Word, the slack application and sometimes thunderbird.

I am testing the NVDA 2019.1 beta 1 version and could not encounter this problme so often for now.

But I need to test a bit longer in order to find out if it occurs.

Other thing: in the NVDA beta I have no add-on enabled.

I am also using Windows 10.

Best

Sylvie

Le 10/12/2019 à 12:38, Gene a écrit :

Are those having the problem using Windows 10?  I've never had it happen in Windows 7 or XP.