Re: 2019.3 how to use Emoticons

molly the blind tech lover

Also you can press tab to find the list of categories.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 4:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] 2019.3 how to use Emoticons

windows key dot then select what you want to do then just hit enter on the one You want to use and hit ESC that is it hope it helps.

On 10/12/2019 01:23, Robert Mendoza wrote:
HI, Molly and others

Emojis panel works fine and perfect. However, I could not able to copy
it.Maybe someone here could give info on how to get and use

On 12/9/2019 10:56 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I like the emoji panel ☺