Re: NVDA sometimes loses control and needs to be restarted

Vaibhav Bhandari

Hi,
I too am having the same problem. Earlier I thought that it was due to
my down aero key having problems but found out that it is not so. It
happens less frequently with me if I use an external keyboard with my
laptop. I also have windows 10 version 1803 installed.
I have heard that this problem does not happen with NVDA 2017.4 and
the lower versions. Is it true?
Also, the last time this problem happened I fortunately was running my
NVDA on debug mode and have a log. I have attached it to the mail. Can
someone look into it?

On 12/11/19, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
<the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Look, the same here. but I remember at some point some time ago now
there was some sort of problem with windows explorer and maybe Nvda I do
remember loads of users reporting this some wile back but can't really
remember what the fix if any was given.

On 10/12/2019 15:18, Luke Davis wrote:
You're not the only one to ever see it. I have had it happen many times,
though not even as predictably as yours, and primarily in Firefox.
I have always, without fail, been in a hurry, and been unable to take
the time to save a debug log to try to track the problem down later.

Luke