Re: vocalizzer expressive voices

Quentin Christensen

  Ah, I should have read the page a bit closer before posting my reply - yes, the Python 3 version is available from https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/  :)

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 1:47 PM Quentin Christensen via Groups.Io <quentin=nvaccess.org@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Don,

Last I spoke to Code Factory, they advised they were ready for 2019.3.  They were waiting until we were in Beta before releasing their update as it isn't backwards compatible.  We're now in beta, so I expect they should be ready to release their update soon.  You can find out more about it (and their contact details) at https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 3:33 AM Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
Are the Vocalizer Expressive voices ready for use with NVDA 2019.3?  If
so are they working well at this point and where is the best place to
purchase them?  I live in the United States if it makes any difference.
Thanks

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager