Re: NVDA saying new notification window

Quentin Christensen

Ah glad to hear it Gene.

Had you recently installed the 2019.3 beta by chance?  Installing a new version of NVDA often works smoothly, but occasionally random glitches like this pop up which are fixed with a reboot.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 8:10 AM hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
It seems to have stopped after a reboot but will keep a eye on it.

Gene nz

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager