Re: NVDA saying new notification window

Yeah, sometimes a notification comes up and the window just stays up till you reboot.

My theory is its another sync issue it doesn't happen often but if you are in the wrong place it can happen a lot.

Just reboot and it will go away for a while.

On 11/12/2019 9:18 am, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:
Hi guys

has any one else noticed when you close a window say wheather it is a browser been closed or the settings in nvda it says new notification window.

I had a look under object presentation and un checked notifications there but still says it.

Is there any where else to look to turn it off or is it a bug?

I am using windows 10 version 1903 with nvda 2019.3 beta 1

Gene nz