Re: Vocalizer expressive voices

Don H

Ok here is what I have found so far with the Vocalizer voices and the NVDA 2019.3 beta.
I am finding the voices very responsive and I think much better than the one core voices.
Having said that for some reason and I don't know if this was a NVDA beta issure or a Vocalizer issue. At a point after the voices working very well I had a need to reboot my system. I have american english voices installed and nothing else. For some reason NVDA started speaking in some other language. When I opened the NVDA UI the dialog box was also displaying something other than english. Had to totally remove NVDA and any left over NVDA folders to get back to speaking and showing english.