Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:33 AM
Subject: [nvda] Fwd: How to reach cookie warning banners in Windows 10

Excuse me for posting this question again. Perhaps because of heavy focus on other topics, it got no replies the first time, but there must be folks out there who can supply answers.

Please could someone suggest how to reach and dismiss the banner that comes up on websites, advising me that the site uses cookies.

There is an x at the end of the banner, but I have tried everything I know, firstly to navigate to the banner and then to reach the x to dismiss it with NVDA and cannot get anywhere near it. I am on Windows 10 and the latest official release of NVDA.

Is there perhaps a Windows command which helps? Brian Crabtree