From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:07 AM
To: NVDA List <nvda@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Where are the add on settings stored?

I'm just wondering where the settings for add ons are stored? In particular I'm interested in the Station Playlist add on. I have lots of custom settings in there and it may be necessary to do a clean install of nvda when the next version comes out. I hope there is a file or a couple files I can save before doing this and then I could just copy them back once the new nvda is going and I install the latest add on version.

Thanks.

Roger