Re: NVDA sometimes loses control and needs to be restarted

Luke Davis

Unfortunately, any 2017 version is so very out of date, that you will likely find yourself with many other problems as a result.

Downgrading that far on any modern operating system is not a good idea.

Luke

On Thu, 12 Dec 2019, Vaibhav Bhandari wrote:

So I installed NVDA 2017.4 today after uninstalling the latest version
of NVDA and found that this problem was not occuring. I think, for
right now if someone wants to get rid of this issue, the best way
might be to downgrade to that version.