Re: Vocalizer expressive voices

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

That's incredible! Well, to my surprise, this morning, I received a prompt response from Code Factory to my inquiry on their contact form. My licenses have been re-set, and I'm back in business.

While re-activating my license by uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on, then entering my activation key, I noticed a Deactivate button. So, that's how you would deactivate a license. However, the only way I see to get to that screen is to uninstall and reinstall the add-on. I pointed this out to the sales representative in my response and asked if this is correct and am waiting for a response.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com