Re: Focus highlight with remote applications?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Robert,

We tested this with Zoom and can confirm that when sharing your “full screen” (or NVDA focus highlight window, which is basically the same as full screen), other meeting participants can see the NVDA highlighter overlays.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 12:32 AM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

The initial add-on was never able to do this. so, I am wondering, if an Aira agent is viewing my screen after running 2019.3, with the feature turned on, can they see the highlight through zoom or TeamViewer? That would be hugely helpful when consulting with companies.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager