Strange possible bug with the latest veta of Nvda.

Kevin Cussick

Hi all, I us RH voice, I have all the voices for English installed, I only use Scottish Alan, but for some reason I tried to change one of the voices still using RH voice, but it will not let me change from Alan to one of the other voices. I can say it used to work so not sure why it is not changing now. it does the same with the beta and alpha, any chance of some of the devs trying this or if someone is using the same sinth as me maybe they can try this it used to work so not sure when it changed.