Re: Some observations on usability aspects with Firefox and NVDA

Gene

But I don't see why navigational sounds would have any bearing on the problem being discussed.  A page can fully load and then refresh in part or in whole.  If the problem is caused by refreshes, it doesn't matter if you hear such sounds.  It is also, from a security standpoint, a bad idea to run old versions of browsers that don't have the newer security patches.

Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some observations on usability aspects with Firefox and NVDA

Well navigational sounds at  least should  be  fixed.
It  should autoupdate  itself.
Because mozilla removed fuel  things  don't work.
Right,  in some  instances like with some forum links  the addon   just
won't fire but   it   works  most  of the  time and where  it doesn't
it does  not  matter to  me.