Von: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Musharraf
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2019 22:27
An: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda-addons] Audio Themes 6.0-beta2 #addon #addontesting
Hello NVDA Community,
Today I'm releasing the second, and hopefully the last, beta of the sixth release of the Audio Themes Add-on for NVDA, Audio Themes v6.0b2.
Changes from v6.0b1
• The add-on docs have been rewritten for clarity and ease of use
• When editing or creating audio themes, the active audio theme will be temporarily muted.
• Several bug fixes
Users are encouraged to test this release and report any issues as soon as possible.
Add-on reviewers are asked to offer their final remarks.
After carefully weighing the costs and benefits, I've decided to go with the new name of the add-on. Henceforth, this add-on is called "audiothemes" from now onward.
As the saying goes, unless critical issues were found, this release will be identical to the final release of the Audio Themes Add-on.
Get the second beta of the Audio Themes Add-on from this URL:
https://github.com/mush42/Audio-Themes-NVDA-Add-on/releases/download/v6.0b2/audiothemes-6.0b2.nvda-addon
Sincerely,
Musharraf Omer