Re: A simple question about vocalizer voices and portable version of NVDA

Rui Fontes

If you are talking about Tiflotecnia Vocalizer voices, yes, the small variants work better... specially in responsiveness...

Rui Fontes

Às 19:44 de 14/12/2019, Luke escreveu:

Hi! I use the Nuance vocalizer voices And currently I have a hi quality version of the voice I’m using being used on the portable version. If I download the other variant Would that be better for the portable version? I rarely Use the portable version but If the other variant makes it work better, that’s good to know.