Re: Android studio accessibility for windows 32 bit

Ramesh Patil <ramesh.patil1989@...>

Yes, I am absolutely sure I have installed 32 bit Android studio because my windows is 32bit only.

Another have set the environment variable for java home.
How to check android_home variable question mark

Thank you

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019, 7:41 PM Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

Hello!  Are you absolutely sure you installed the 32 bit version of Android Studio?  Also, Check your JAVA_HOME and ANDROID_HOME variables.

On 12/15/2019 7:10 PM, Ramesh Patil wrote:

I am using windows 10 32 bit version with JDK 8 installed for 32 bit also I have activated Java access bridge but Android studio is not supporting Nvda screen reader. I vhecked check box of screen reader support under setting of android studio. But still not works.  Please guide me

Regards
Ramesh Patil