Re: NVDA no longer recognizes the status bar in Thunderbird

Dejan Ristic

I've forgot to tell you that I use the latest stable version of NVDA and that my operating system in use is Windows 7, 64 bit.

On 15/12/2019 17:43, Dejan Ristic via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

When I installed the latest (68.3.0 (32-bit) version of Thunderbird, I discovered that it could no longer report the status bar information when the defined keystroke was pressed to perform that task.

Let me also say that the status bar found in the view menu, toolbars submenu within Thunderbird is checked, which means that NVDA is supposed to be able to read the status.

When I press the keystroke, NVDA says 'No status bar information'.

If such a problem has been already reported, let me appologize for skipping it.

Cheers,

Dejan