Latest NVDA Alpha Snapshot and Add-on Updater

Hi. I'm posting this to a few lists since I'm not sure where it belongs. I'm using the latest alpha snapshot of NVDA, alpha-19441,855bf207, with Add-on Updater version 19.11, which I believe is also the latest version. For some reason, Add-on Updater doesn't seem to be working with this version for me. NVDA says it's enabled in the Add-ons Manager dialog, but I can't check for add-on updates or see the settings. NVDA also plays an error tone when it starts, and at least some of the errors in the log mention Add-on Updater. I'm attaching an NVDA log file I saved a couple days ago that I think shows the problem. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

--

Lanie Molinar

Disability Rights Advocate and Software Engineering Student at Brigham Young University-Idaho

Connect with me on LinkedIn

Phone: 832-284-2426

Certified expert with general use of NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access and use of it with Microsoft Word. Learn more here.

Do you have multiple disabilities or know someone who does? Please check out and share my blog on life with multiple disabilities. Click the "Available Groups" link to find support and advocacy groups for people with multiple disabilities.