Re: Android studio accessibility for windows 32 bit

Jaffar Sidek

Hi:

1.  Go to:

Control panel/System/Advanced System Settings/Environment Variables.  You will first land on "User Variables"  Tab until you hear "System Variables.

Now press the arrow key to see if Your ANDROID_Home is listed.

if not you will have to create one yourself:

2.  Still on the "System Variable tab", tab once to new.  you will land on an edit box that will allow you to type in your variable name.

Type ANDROID_HOME.

3.  now tab once more to another Edit box and fill in the full path to the directory name where your Android SDK resides.  If you don't know where it is, tab once more to locate the browse button.  Press space on it and tab to the tree view where you can open it up to look for your Android SDK installation, usually it is in:

c:\users\YourName\Appdata\Local\Android\Sdk.

Note: Some folders are hidden by default.  You have to go to Control Panel/File options to unhide these folders.

Note: You must have admin rights to perform these system specific functions.

Hope that helps.

On 12/15/2019 11:28 PM, Ramesh Patil wrote:

Yes, I am absolutely sure I have installed 32 bit Android studio because my windows is 32bit only.

Another have set the environment variable for java home.
How to check android_home variable question mark

Thank you

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019, 7:41 PM Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

Hello!  Are you absolutely sure you installed the 32 bit version of Android Studio?  Also, Check your JAVA_HOME and ANDROID_HOME variables.

On 12/15/2019 7:10 PM, Ramesh Patil wrote:

I am using windows 10 32 bit version with JDK 8 installed for 32 bit also I have activated Java access bridge but Android studio is not supporting Nvda screen reader. I vhecked check box of screen reader support under setting of android studio. But still not works.  Please guide me

Regards
Ramesh Patil