Re: key commands for NVDA?

Sascha Cowley

There is a "commands quick reference" document that comes with NVDA. You can access it by opening the NVDA menu, then "Help" then "Commands Quick Reference" (NVDA+n, H, Q).

On 18/12/2019 14:06, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Where might I find a list of key commands used with NVDA? I'm just now switching to NVDA from jaws, and I understand that a lot of the commands are the same but for example when I hit insert-8 on the number pad with NVDA loaded it doesn't seem to read the current line like it does with jaws.

Thanks.

Troy