In the past, I have recommended Sophos Home. It is cloud-based, and works
quite well.

Thanks.

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 3:35 AM Brian's Mail list account <
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

I don't recall this allowed what I wonted last time I checked it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
From: "Alexander Masic" <list@masic.se>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] looking for a good ntivirus program

I can recomend Avira antivirus, It's have got good reputation, and it's
also fairly accesible. You can do the most important tasks, as canning
the
system and so on.

Den 2016-07-23 kl. 23:13, skrev Brian's Mail list account:
Neither of which as far as I know can be downloaded to a stick updated
and taken to a computer with no internet connection and run.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun Oliver"
<blindman75@gmail.com