Re: free accessible video converter?

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Simone,

Have you tried out Format Factory? is free.
I feel very good, and it's fast too, just be careful during installation because it also proposes to install other apps, but you can deselect the checkbox.
I think it also exists in a portable version.

Regards
Adriano

Il 18/12/2019 08:50, Simone Dal Maso ha scritto:

Hello,
Before I start testing lots of software, do you know some accessible videoconverter tool?
I have some hd video made with my iphone and they takes lots of spaces.
I'd like to reduce their size, are there some accessible tool?
Thank you.