From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pele West
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 4:10 AM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Eloquence

Hi Everyone

I have loaded the Beta version of NVDA 3 and find Eloquence no longer
works.

I have been to the Code Factory site to register and pay for it, but I
cannot find out how many computers the registered version is licenced for.

Do I need a licence for each computer, or does one licence cover a number
of
PCs?

Thanks

Pele West