Re: increasing rate of windows one core voices

David Csercsics

The boost adds extra distortion, and artifacts even with ESpeak. I suspect it's the same with one core voices as well, I don't know. I have noticed that the sound clips when I start NVDA unless the sound card is already open, and the first tiny bit of speech will get clipped off as well, but once it has started speaking and has the sound card open, it is fine. I'm not sure if this has to do with this sound card being configured in a way NVDA doesn't like, (it only supports 24-bit audio), or if there is something with NVDA, since all other sounds are fine.