Re: dropbox issue

Sarah k Alawami

I see no unlabeled buttons, in fact the app just works a lot better now. I just copy and do the smart sync etc. It works grate.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 18 Dec 2019, at 17:13, Robert Kingett wrote:

I have no idea how you can work with their new program. I've moved to OneDrive because there were so many unlabeled buttons in the new program it was making my head hurt. I'd remove dropbox completely if I wasn't sharing folders with people.