Re: dropbox issue

David Griffith

I think you may be working with different versions – whilst thankfully  I have not got this new version yet I have seen others on another list complaining about the dreadful accessibility of the new DropBox.

From memory the advice there was to go into the new app settings and change view settings so that Windows File Explorer was again the default vehicle for DropBox rather than the new app and possibly use something like “Classic” view settings.

I cannot be definite as I have personally managed to avoid the new DropBox app.

David Griffith

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 19 December 2019 05:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] dropbox issue

I see no unlabeled buttons, in fact the app just works a lot better now. I just copy and do the smart sync etc. It works grate.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 18 Dec 2019, at 17:13, Robert Kingett wrote:

I have no idea how you can work with their new program. I've moved to OneDrive because there were so many unlabeled buttons in the new program it was making my head hurt. I'd remove dropbox completely if I wasn't sharing folders with people.