Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] dropbox issue

I think you may be working with different versions – whilst thankfully  I have not got this new version yet I have seen others on another list complaining about the dreadful accessibility of the new DropBox.

From memory the advice there was to go into the new app settings and change view settings so that Windows File Explorer was again the default vehicle for DropBox rather than the new app and possibly use something like “Classic” view settings.

I cannot be definite as I have personally managed to avoid the new DropBox app.

David Griffith