From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Battle With Win10

well it won't matter anyway.
win10 upgrade ends tomorrow so it won't matter much.

On 28/07/2016 6:54 p.m., Felix G. wrote:
Hi,
at http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/ there is a tool which can
prevent
Win 10 related activity on Win 7 machines, according to the description.
It
looks very well put together and worked for me.
Had a forced install happen on my machine at home. It rebooted, then
after
a few hours it came back as Win 10. I just kept it but I sure didn't
like
the experience of having it forced upon me. Paradoxically I wanted it
anyway but still this does make a philosophical difference.
Greetings,
Felix Gr├╝tzmacher
David Russell <david.sonofhashem@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 28. Juli
2016
um 04:26 Uhr:
Hello group,
Late this afternoon I began having troubles in earnest with windows 10
forcing an install. NVDA did not read this was occurring, it was all
behind the scenes according to my wife who is sighted.
I did go to control panel, windows update, change settings and chose
the install automatic updates. This was suggested by an article at
make use of .com. It did not work.
My wife was able to again stop the install, but the problem is likely
to occur when my computer goes into low power mode, after not being
used for a few minutes.
This is quite disconcerting and evidently a widespread problem, not
just mine or a few others. Any thoughts?
--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com
Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.
James A. Michener

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832