Re: Battle With Win10

Gene

How difficult it will be to upgrade is a matter of complete speculation.  I don't believe people should upgrade under pressure.  they should upgrade if they wish to.

Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Battle With Win10

Hi, i'm going to go out on a limb here and say  that if you are at all
considering upgrading to win 10 you should do it today.
That way for one thing you will not have to worry about having to even
pay attention to that thing about win 10 being free for users of
assistive technology. I don't know, but i bet the process is a pain to
do and myself, i just would not want to bother with it.
Not telling yall what to do but if it was me and i did not yet have a
copy of windows 10, i'd be really worried right now. smile.
Have a nice day and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Scott