Re: Setting Up New All-In-One Computer with Win10, Acer Brand

As a separate note, I would like anyone who wishes to extend this conversation further to take it to the NVDA Chat Subgroup and/or consider asking on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group.  It's really not about NVDA in any meaningful way, as there's nothing distinctive about installing NVDA on Windows 10 versus 8.1 or 7.  You simply fetch the installer for the version you wish to install and run it.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)