From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Battle With Win10

If you take a full backup, including a system image (which is the critical thing in this case), you can also choose to roll-back to Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 after the 30-day built-in rollback expires or if it fails (and it sometimes has).

For anyone who is thinking they really want to go to Windows 10 my advice would be to make a system image backup of your current system to your external backup drive and do your upgrade today or tomorrow.  Once a given piece of hardware is licensed to run Windows 10 you can roll back to your earlier version if that's what you want for the time being and then install Windows 10 again, at no cost, at your desired time.  I intend to do this with my remaining two Windows 7 machines.