Re: Drag and Drop Ishue

Luke Davis

This is a week old, but nobody answered. So...

What are you trying to drag and drop?

Sometimes there is another way.

Luke

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019, Bruno Aníbal Prieto González wrote:

Hello!
Is there a way to drag and drop with NVDA without using the mouse?
In theory, keeping the left click with the NVDA command and releasing
it in another mouse position should work, but that doesn't happen. The
only way I found to fix this is to hold down the physical mouse click
while with the other hand I move the object browser and synchronize it
with the mouse pointer.
Before I used a drag-and-drop addon but with NVDA 2019.3 it is no
longer compatible.

I remain attentive if you know anything, greetings and thank you very
much beforehand

--
Luke Davis