Re: OCR WITH NVDA

John Isige

Sometimes it just doesn't recognize anything. I don't just mean it works
for some things and not others. I mean I've run it sometimes and gotten
text, and then run it again on the same thing and have gotten no text
whatsoever. I thought it was mostly in Facebook with memes so I didn't
care too much, but it happens in programs too. I thought I'd gotten it
working on FB by running with addons disabled, it worked, and then
worked for a while when I reenabled everything. But I think that's
stopped. This is on multiple machines BTW.

On 12/21/2019 17:49, Rui Fontes wrote:

Read the recognized text as if you were in NotePad...

When you want to click in anything you think is a control, press
SpaceBar...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:50 de 21/12/2019, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io escreveu:

windows     10 with NVDA
how to use OCR
i pressed nvda key and r and i got recognising
thats all
what happen next
thanks
kerryn